Choose Your Material
Choose the structure for your building
Economical and good value for the money!
Insulated Panels Construction
Best performance in its class for energy saving and easy assembly!
Post and Beam Construction
A nice way to mix the efficiency of posts with the warmth of wood.
Log Home Construction
Unique construction that reflects your love for nature!
Materials included in Northwood Standard and Structural insulated panels
- Exit structure with cladding and windows if applicable
- Pressure treated threshold plate with seal
- Metal post beams and steel
- Pre-engineering I Structure beam at 16 ” oc.
- ¾ subfloor with glue
Main floor and second floor exterior walls
- 2×6 wall structure 16 “o.c.
- R4 exterior cladding with reinforcement bars • air barrier with adhesive tape
- membrane around openings
- 1×3 strapping to 16 “oc.
- Exterior covering with Canexel or KWP standard trim
- Exterior white UPVC windows and doors with Low E and Argon
- 6 ½ insulated structural panels (for panel option *)
Structure of the inner wall
- 2×4 or 2×6 according to the construction drawings
- prefabricated roof trusses at 24 ” oc.
- ½ “plywood with h-clips
- 1×3 straps to 16″ o.c. On the ceiling
- Ice membrane and water shield at perimeter and valleys, balance with felt paper
- aluminum flashing
- 30 years asphalt shingles
- aluminum soffits and fascia
Outdoor veranda structure (veranda, porch or covered terrace)
- Pressure treated structure
Screened Veranda Structure
- Pin and beam structure
* It is important to keep in mind that our packages are tailored to each customer, so they are easily adaptable to your needs.