Your ideas, our designs
Steps to start your project
- Choose the lot before you decide on the house plan (to take full advantage of the lot’s potential especially relevant in rural settings). Check with local authorities about your land description (setback, 100-year flood recurrence interval, maximum building height, minimum footprint). If possible, get this information before you buy the lot.
- Talk to a financial institution to confirm the financial feasibility of your project get pre-approved); make a budget you feel comfortable with.
- Go through our checklist to narrow down your requirements.
- Make an appointment with one of our specialists, who will help you build your dream home and stay within your budget. Bring the Checklist with you to your first appointment.
Services Available To Our Clients
Purchase Your Land
Our services start with a site visit to assess the land and the cost related to land preparation before integrating the building.
Set Your Design
Let Northwood create the home or cottage that best represents your lifestyle and budget.
Choose Your Material
Northwood will help you choose your materials to satisfy your preference and needs while respecting your budget.
Northwood offers 5 different project management services that offers many advantages.
Northwood offers 4 types of packages to meet the needs of its clients:
- Conventional Construction
Economical with high quality materials, good price value for your dollar
- Structural Insulated Panels Construction
Best performance in its class for energy cost saving, Quick and easy assembly
- Post and Beam Construction
A great way to mix panel efficiency with the warmth of wood
- Log House Construction
Unique construction that reflects your love of nature